New Delhi, April 6, 2021: Planetcast media services, a global leader in broadcast technology services, completed another successful participation at 28th Convergence India Show, which focused on cloud based broadcast services and application of 5G technology in broadcast industry.
Planetcast lined up its latest and updated version of its IP Delivery Solution Recaster™, Cloud Playout Solution Cloud.X ™, and Media Asset Management Solution, MAM.C for Convergence India Show 2021, which was held during March 24-26, 2021 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
The product showcase at Convergence was in tandem with the growing needs of the broadcasting industry for remote operations. Planetcast gathered valuable insights from the pandemic and has made critical changes in its bouquet of services to make its customer’s business pandemic proof. The cloud based services offered by Planetcast enable broadcasters to run their operations from any part of the globe with minimum human to human contact.
Planetcast’s cloud playout solution, Cloud.X offers top notch efficiency in handling large scale live events. The easy live switching feature and instant capture feature enables broadcasters to manage multiple live sources and multiple headends with smooth switching between live and commercial breaks. Cloud.X enables you to ingest multimedia content in multiple formats such as MP4, MOV, MXF, WMV, FLV and many more.
Planetcast’s MAM.C enables users to streamline the entire media value chain from production, distribution, and delivery to OTT platforms across the globe. ‘MAM on Cloud’ offers quick channel origination by offering global availability of content. The solution is supplemented by 24×7 support from our highly competent technical team.
Recaster™ is designed by Planetcast for complex cloud workflows and can be setup, controlled and monitored anywhere on the cloud. Recaster ™ is compatible with almost every OEM hardware and works like a plug and play device. Planetcast has always played the role of a problem solver in the industry since inception and the launch of Recaster ™ is a part of our continued efforts to create an environment of trust in the television broadcast industry.
In a first physical trade show in the post pandemic world, Planetcast was received highly encouraging response from the customers and visitors. The maximum number of business queries (70%) were registered in our system for cloud based services, remote playout, disaster recovery and IP delivery. The remaining 30% of the business queries revolved around Teleport uplinking/downlinking, DSNG services, System Integration and those seeking regulatory consultancy.
We are thrilled to see that physical trade shows are back in business and we look forward to fruitful participation in the upcoming Indian and global shows. Planetcast strictly followed covid related protocols such as sanitizers, face shields, gloves, temperature check etc. Planetcast distributed face masks as giveaways at the show.
Founded in 1996 with a vision to revolutionize the broadcast industry globally, has been an epitome of quality and trust for almost two decades. PLANETCAST has the honor of securing the first commercial teleport license in India and since then it has been instrumental in providing cutting edge technology to enhance the broadcast services in India. PLANETCAST’s ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients take their business to the next level. PLANETCAST is a key market player in providing technology-led managed services to the broadcasting industry in India & neighboring countries with a rapidly growing footprint across Southeast Asia. Planetcast Teleport ranks 8th in the world as per World Teleport Association’s 2020 rankings. Planetcast is a SOC 2 compliant company which is a global benchmark in data security. For more information. Planetcast has been awarded best employer award 2020- 2021 by Employer Branding Institute, India for its outstanding employee welfare initiatives. Visit www.planetc.net