This is the interview of Mr. Bhavartha Tamboli, a 24 year old food entrepreneur, who owns two restaurants – UB’s momos and Wowfillss Khargar.
Here are the questions:
1) How does it feel to be a Food entrepreneur at a young age?
Since I was 18 I started my first venture of lounge and restro cafe. It gives me pride in saying that venturing in so many different ventures . As my first venture and rest all Ventures are food it makes me realize that its my passion that has turned into business.
2) What is awesome about UB’S Momos and wowfillss?
Wowfills is spreading happiness and ub’s is creating food that foodies will crave to eat.
3) What is it like to be a World traveler?
My food venture are because of my world traveling, traveling inspired me how different cultures have different food and how i can get them in india .
4) How is the food scene like in Mumbai?
Mumbai is undeclared food Capital of India. Everything thats new mumbai is most welcoming. All you need is focus, quality and great taste.
5) What would you like to advise young budding entrepreneurs?
Go for it, give it a try. You wont lose ; trying itself is winning.
6) What are your personal ambitions in life?
Make food change and food chains in every course of meal.
7) How has the pandemic affected the Food and Beverage (F&B) Industry?
F&B has been hit badly but its the only industry that will revive and has revived fastest.
8) How can the government help upcoming entrepreneurs?
All govt need to do is realize and implement changes in policy for restaurant which will make them flexible in timings and reduce taxes on food services so that we can pass that price benefits to customers which will inreturn allow more people to explore different food styles.